Wednesday, 14 April, 2021

Nigeria’s Endless Quest for Rice Sufficiency


[Daily Trust] Globally, rice is a staple food to over 50 per cent of people and human consumption accounts for about 78 per cent of global production. The remaining 22 per cent goes into feeds’ production.

0 comments on “Nigeria’s Endless Quest for Rice Sufficiency

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Watch Live News

Ads Banner

Social Profile