In The Kitchen with Komzzy
It’s pertinent to state that eating good food doesn’t depend on money, rather; it depends on you.
Its not until you’re rich that you can eat good and nourishing food, you can start now, it just depends on you, your choice and environment.
Note that vegetable oil can be used instead of butter and a bit of ground pepper helps curb nausea that some people get when eating fried egg.
– Slice the tomato into two pieces
– Slice the onions in small pieces. The onions should be the same quantity as the tomatoes after slicing.
– Break the egg, add a pinch of salt and ground pepper (if you intend using), stir well and set aside.
– Set your frying pan to heat up reasonably.
– Melt half of d piece of butter and add the onions. Fry a few seconds and add the tomatoes.
– Fry till they are well heated up, this will take approximately 5 minutes on medium heat.
– Pour the above into the stirred egg. Mix properly and add more salt if necessary.
– Set the frying pan back on the stove and melt the other half of the butter.
– Once the butter melts slowly pour the egg and tomatoes, mix making sure that it is evenly distributed in the frying pan.
– Turn the heat to slow down
– Then wait till you see the tomatoes omelette baking. ‘If the heat is low, it won’t burn so be rest assured’.
– Once it has baked considerably, shake the frying pan and the omelette shakes on its own.
– Gently transfer the omelette to a very flat wide plate.
– Cover the omelette in the plate with the frying pan and flip in such a way that the top side now at the bottom of the frying pan (turn upside down).
– Set the frying pan back on the stove and fry till the bottom side is well fried too.
THEN IT’S READY!!!
U CAN SERVE WITH
* Slices of bread
* Fried plantain
* Fried yam
* Boiled yam
Do you wish to know more about how to cook some delicious foreign or local foods?
📅 Every Saturday
💭 In The Kitchen
To join OneForAll groups on whatsapp, click here
Or send your name to the host
FB Page/Group: OneForAll Media